Check out the new conference brochure (download pdf).
Five plays, panels, speakers, dinners, a host of historical sites and more, plus transport, etc.
The venue: The theaters of Shepherd University.
The dates: Wednesday, July 17 to Saturday, July 21, 2013.
1. Heartless, by Sam Shepard (no relation)
2. H2O, by “Jane Martin.”
3. A Discourse on the Wonders of the Invisible World, by Liz Duffy Adams (a sequel to The Crucible)
4. Modern Terrorism, by Jon Kern
5. Scott and Hem in the Garden of Allah, by Mark St. Germain.
Where we lay our heads at night: The Bavarian Inn. (Room price $100 per night.) Be sure to make your hotel reservations early. Call 304-876-2551 or go toThe Bavarian Inn Accommodations page and click on Reservations in the right column.
Is that all there is?
Heck, no. Also covered by your price of admission is –
- Perspectives in Criticism
- Two panels
- Dinner at the Yellow Brick Bank
- Dinner at Erma Ora Byrd Hall
- Three General Membership Meetings with full breakfasts at the Bavarian Inn Potomac Room.
- An afternoon to explore the dozens of historic and otherwise fascinating sites nearby, including Harper’s Ferry, Antietam, Charles Town Races and Casino, andthe Berkeley Hot Springs.
How do we get around?
Your transportation from and to Dulles or Thurgood Marshall (a.k.a.. BWI) airports are covered by your price of admission, as is your transportation from the Bavarian to the CATF and back, and to the various dinner venues and back. Some transportation to area attractions will also be available, depending on demand.
How much will all this cost?
If you buy by June 1, the price is $180 for members and $200 for guests. After June 1, it’s $200 for members and $225 for guests.
Click here to register online (pay by VISA/MC/PayPal)
or mail a check ($180 members, $200 guests) made out to “ATCA” with attendee names to:
ATCA Administrator, Barry Gaines
12809 Northern Sky NE
Albuquerque NM 87111-8089
Pay by mail questions for Barry? firstname.lastname@example.org
Online registration questions for Leslie? email@example.com
Conference questions for Timfirstname.lastname@example.org
See you in beautiful Shepherdstown!