Chicago Schedule, Day 4
Scroll down for news about 2013 conference in West Virginia and award of 2012 Primus Prize to Tammy Ryan.
ALSO: read about this ATCA conference on the ATCA Blog (see link at top of page).
Schedule, Saturday, June 16
Breakfast on your own.
– 9:30AM-11:30AM, General Membership Meeting (ExCom nominations), MCA Stage at the Museum of Contemporary Art, and 220 E. Chicago Avenue (actually at Pearson St., east of the Watertower).
– 11:30AM-1PM, A Conversation with Simon Callow, MCA Stage.
– 1PM-6:30PM FREE TIME, an opportunity to use your Passport to Chicago 2012, a gift from the Chicago Office of Tourism and Culture.
– 6:30PM, pre-show reception, Lookingglass Theatre Company, Water Tower Pumping Station, 821 N. Michigan Avenue at Pearson Street; wine and light finger-food (not a meal replacement); opportunity to view the massive, working waterworks pumps.
– 7:30PM, world premiere performance of Eastland, Lookingglass Theatre Company
– 10PM-?, late-night options.